I think starting a blog is always the hardest part of writing one. Because seriously, nobody knows you and your blog and you have no idea what they would like to know. I always enjoy reading these "10/50 facts about me" things on instagram or other blogs, this is why I thought it might be a good idea to start my blog with one of those! I hope you agree and have fun reading this ♥
1. My name is Johanna Magdalena
2. I was born and raised in Munich, Germany
3. My roots are mostly German, but also Austrian and Irish/American
4. I'm the youngest of three sisters
5. I love travelling and have been to 23 countries on 4 continents + Oceania
6. I livedin Wellington/New Zealand for 6 months in 2014, studying business
7. I speak/understand 6 languages - unfortunately, most of them not fluently
8. I grew up with dogs and miss having one
9. Animals are basically the best thing ever
10. My favourite animals are dogs, whales, pandas (real and the red ones), koalas and whale sharks
11. I've petted sting rays, koalas, giraffes, snakes, crocodiles and kangoroos in the past
12. I've been a vegetarian for over 10 years
13. Turning vegan would correspond with my ethical views but...
14. ...I love white chocolate, mozzarella and haloumi :(
15. I'm obsessed with interior design and love furniture made of wire
16. My favourite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, Sherlock, The 100 and Lost
17. My favourite movies are the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Léon the Professional, anything Marvel, the Hunger Games and most Batman movies
18. My favourite fruits are maracuja, pomegranate, blueberries, physalis, tangerines, avocado and watermelon
19. And veggies: mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, rocket and pumpkin
20. I'm addicted to tea. My favourites are green and black tea, pomegranate, apple and peach
21. I prefer shopping for my flat (bed-linen, decoration, kitchen stuff) over shopping clothes
22. I love baking and making desserts
23. My favourite kind of music is Hip Hop and soundtracks
24. I use way too many emojis on WhatsApp
25. I think 25 facts are definitely enough :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment